Gatherly (www.gatherly.io) is a fast-growing virtual events company. Our platform hosts engaging networking events, conferences, trade shows, and more, online.
Why Content Marketing?
Given that virtual events are new, everyone's looking to learn about how to host them well. Events are stressful, and we're looking for an experienced content marketer to help tell our story to future customers.
- Defining strategy for content and copy
- Writing / creating compelling content and copy
- Managing social media and content distribution
- Creating relationships with thought leaders in the events industry
- Owning weekly newsletter efforts
- Developing and executing on an events strategy
- 4-7 years of full-time experience in content and/or growth marketing
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience in a relevant discipline
- Startup experience is a plus
- Experience building landing pages is a plus
- Experience with design tools is a plus
- Experience with events is a plus
What We Look For
- An excellent writer and storyteller
- A hard-worker with attention to detail
- Someone who thrives in ambiguous environments
- Someone with an eye for design
What Gatherly Offers You
- Competitive compensation package
- Unique setting of highly motivated and skilled colleagues who are constantly learning
- Opportunity to make an impact at a fast-growing, early-stage startup
Note: This role is entirely remote. You are free to set your working hours as you see fit, but you will be expected to dedicate full time hours. Job offers are contingent on the results of a background check.